- Faith to me is the difference between success and failure.
- Faith is the difference between taking the risk to shoot for the moon, and not even trying.
- Faith is the difference between being able to sleep at night and having nightmares or insomnia because my life at this moment isn’t what I want it to be.
- Faith is the difference between getting up in the morning, ready to tackle whatever wants to be tackled that day, and pulling the duvet over my head to stay in bed and hide from life’s challenges.
- Faith is the difference between flowing with life and desperately trying to control the uncontrollable.
- Faith is the difference between following my heart and “being realistic”.
- Faith is the difference between a child learning to walk despite frequently falling on its butt, and staying seated all its life.
- Faith is the difference between a life motivated by love and hope, and a life motivated by fear and despair.
Faith is a noun, though. So, inactive. Sitting there, looking pretty.
By itself, faith doesn’t do a thing.
Its magical powers get activated once we make a firm commitment to whatever it is we are looking to achieve and then ACTING on that commitment.
It doesn’t matter at all what that goal is. It could be brilliant health, curing yourself from cancer, losing those extra 10lbs, landing that dream job, being a successful entrepreneur, finding the love of your life, buying that house or condo, getting that promotion, helping your child pass the grade, running a marathon, or simply starting the day in a positive mood.
THAT, in fact, may be the most potent change agent in your life: the decision to start every single day with a smile on your face, standing in front of a mirror and telling yourself “honey, I LOVE YOU!”. And then wrapping yourself up in that warm and fuzzy blankety feeling to keep you protected all day, through all leaps of faith you are called to take.
Here's to putting ourselves out there, again and again! Trusting we're on the right path. And that detours are simply ways for us to learn and remember things that will ultimately make our dreams so much better.
Love & light,