Not that it really was a close call - I feel blessed to have been given every single moment of 2012! Some I mastered gracefully, others not so much.
Here are a few of the life-changing events from my 2012:
- I took an unconventional SELF-CARE approach to a conventional exam experience, and finally passed this bugger
- I reconnected with a former assistant lecturer from The Art and Adventure of Leadership at my alma mater (University of Southern California) - Athena Perrakis at SageGoddess
- I connected with a tribe of wonderful women over at SouLodge with Pixie Campbell
- I became a Reiki Master
- I started blogging, thanks to Leonie Dawson’s inspiration
- I started eMateria, my business
- I became part of a small and wonderful women’s business group coaching led by Maya Corinne and Pixie Campbell
- I teamed up with Shelly Norris who is creating SoulFireRetreats as we speak
- I set a host of other things rolling - don’t want to spill those beans just yet, though... :-)
All in all, I have to say, I’m impressed! This is so much more than I ever dreamed of a year ago! I learned loads in the school of life this past year. Woohoo!
Earlier this afternoon, though, I caught my inner dialog - I was beating myself up for all the not so graceful stuff that transpired in the past year.